Monday, May 03, 2010

Picture pages...

ok so I didn't resize these or anything - and our computer froze a while ago and I can't get adobe to work for me - none of my adobe products rrrrrrrrr.... but anyway these just shouldn't sit in the camera...
Photobucket

spur of the moment trip to Erwin to roast hot dogs and make smores, and to ride our bikes and explore the woods
Photobucket

Ella is getting too big for my taste - she's always been too grown up for her age, its a little cute at three, its scary at eight.
Photobucket

Like Cora's bug lotion application - one blob on the forehead?
Photobucket

off to go exploring
Photobucket
Notice how in this one evening Benjamin goes from a shirt and jacket to no shirt?

Photobucket

What a cutie - I may hide somewhere with her come August and not send her to kindergarten after all.
Photobucket

see because she has running to do.
Photobucket

and if I send her she'll grow up so fast like these other two have done.
Photobucket

Photobucket

she's not as close to the fire as this picture makes it look
Photobucket

one bite of hot dog good - three bits of hot dog better!
Photobucket
still working on it
Photobucket

getting it to that cute tummy
Photobucket

seriously how cute is that?
Photobucket

an afternoon in the sprinkler
Photobucket

colder than they thought
Photobucket

Photobucket

so they bask in the sun.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gary Church said...

I want to kiss Cora's face off!!