Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Longwood - so long ago??

In repsonse to Kristi's blog - I totally agree!! I don't think of college days as being that long ago but then I realize I am getting old. My sister found this picture while cleaning out her stuff while we were gone. Ignore the goofy face I am making. We look like kids to me. I thought I was so mature and knew it all!!
Between looking at this picture and Kyle and I getting to hang out with Jessica - its brought back tons of memories. Kyle and I spent alot of time on the road talking and reminiscing and we realized we have known each other since 95 - that makes twelve years and we still feel like newlyweds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that you, Janie? You have changed, but I do see a lot of Ella in that face. kristi

Anonymous said...

You look like such children in that picture! Now you are "mature responsible adults" -- how time flies! :) :) And it isn't you two who are getting old -- it's me! But there is nothing better than being a parent -- except being a grandparent!! Makes getting old worth it!