Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Maiya ... EIGHT... WHAT??

Maiya do you want to buy a dress for your portraits? "NO I want baskeball and hip-hop style."
Well ok then: 

Maiya Reed is EIGHT YEARS OLD...
eight years ago this friday, she joined us earthside with Dad, Grandma and Aunt Beth enraptured in my contractions and her appearance finally. We brought her home two days later in our minivan while Ben and Ella argued vehemently about how they would dress her for halloween.

She has been the light of our lives, giving a creative perspective all the rest of us seem to lack.
We love you Maiya. You are as unique as your name.










Maiya, My Summer Solstice baby,

an interview:

Favorite Color: The Rainbow Colors, I don't really have a favorite
What do you want to be when you grow up? An Artist
Favorite food: Skittles
Favorite subject: Recess, Art
What do you think about before you go to sleep? Mrs. Rupert my teacher.
Where do you want to live when you grow up? By the beach or an artist place.
Favorite movie: Timothy Green
Favorite song or singer: Taylor Swift and The Avett Brothers and When my time comes by Dawes
Favorite Drink: EGG NOG!!!

1 comment:

Madcap said...

Isn't it an astonishment how quickly they get to 8?!

Left you a reply back on my page.