Saturday, December 18, 2010

ipod touch pictures pages.

I admit it - I want an iphone. But it is not part of our debt snowball to add another contract/bill to our finances. But I did get up at 3 am the day after turkey day and wait in line for an ipod touch.
It makes me want an iphone even more. I am LOOOOVVVING my YNAB app on it and igrocery and it keeps Cora entertained when I am at the eye doctor (she never got up once) and on my jogging attempts (I listen to the podrunner series on an ipod shuffle).
My endless notes everywhere are now all on the ipod, I can check my calendar while out and about - which is nice since I now exclusively use google calendar.
even my christmas list is on it.
and I take lots of pictures with it and I can upload said pictures and videos to facebook on a sunday morning without leaving my bed. And grandma can watch them many, many miles away.
and we can facetime chat Aunt Meg. Good quality video calling - that technology took longer than it should have.
so in short I love our ipod touch - merry christmas to us.
ps all of the "artsy" pics below were taken by Ella - I think she has a good eye










one more plug for the best, best, bestest budgeting software I have ever used.. I mean split transactions - instant catergory balances on the go.. be still my heart...

ps. I am blogging over here too: http://prepareandprosper.blogspot.com/
and I just finished baggin up 50 lbs of fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts for my freezer that I paid only 1.65/lb for!!
saving and budgeting = warm fuzzies.


No comments: