Monday, February 01, 2010

All I can do at this point...

is commence with random thoughts:

I am so over the Gosselins - I don't care one bit what happens to them or their wasted, ill gained money. I do hope the best for the kids.
Little bit glued to this story. Wondering if they will risk another pregnancy or comment to that issue at all. Glad her and the baby are ok.
this is one of the few things I can stomach right now. Bless my midwife's heart she recommended it, said it the broth would hydrate me, it'd be salty enough to make me even want to drink more, but its not so heavy that I may be able to keep it down. Bless her soul she was right.
Ella got a CUTE haircut. Daddy took her to get it and did before and after pictures. Bless his soul too.



I have made it to February!! This Wednesday marks week 9. I still wish I could sleep till April and all would be right with my world.


9 comments:

Nana to Oz said...

I love Ella's haircut -- she looks so "grown"! And I wish there was something I could do to take the "miserables" away! You are a great "Mom" and I hate that you have to go through this to get to that! It IS February tho!!

Abby said...

Risk another pregnancy? How many of her pregnancies has she had with preeclempsia?

Janie said...

this one and when she carried twins

Abby said...

I'd still say that's pretty good odds. If she wants to keep it up, hey.

Janie said...

I figure they will keep it up, but the medical bills on this new baby will surely reach what? half a million?

I am not against them having more I just wonder if they took measures to not have more (even natural measures) would they ever tell the public? or just let us assume their mad fertility finally went caput?

The A Team said...

i lived on cup 'o noodles for about 2 months...such a life saver. another thing that seemed to help is apple slices. not sure why but it helped.

Tony said...

I wish I could sleep until April too... but for entirely different reasons. ;) Hang in there!

Kleanteeth said...

I think the Duggars must have some N2O2 flowing through their house or something. Why didn't I think of that, then I could live in my own world too. Now I think they just have kids to go for some record or t.v. or something, but at least they can pay for them and don't let fame change how they parent or live.

The A Team said...

hey pukey, hope you're doing ok. i've been thinking about you lately and am feeling pretty good these days and would love to have the girls come over and play one of these days.