Thursday, May 03, 2007

So Sad


So one of these crazy Texas storms killed our tree (and a section of our fence). I am so bummed - I don't have that green thumb thing going on - I hate being responsible for making things live other than children and pets :) The idea of fostering a new tree to that spot - which we will have to do, HOA requires two trees per front yard, makes me nauseous. Its difficult enough for me to keep a houseplant alive, but a new tree? Right there for the world to see in the front yard in a drought prone area with water restrictions? I see failure written all over this project to be! Oh well I don't have to worry about it till fall right - that's when you plant new trees - i think??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! But you can do it. Buster has offered his assistance with the watering. And I am sure Zeke will do what he can.