Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Our new van!!



Here is our new beauty - its a 2003 Toyota Sienna Symphony. We are loving it. My favorite feature is the power sliding door. Now I have to be honest the first time I saw that feature on someone else's van I thought come on that is the height of laziness. But I have to confess it is awesome!! - The kids can easily let themselves in and out. Arms full of groceries - just hit the button or let the kids hit the button. Picking Benjamin up from school - just hit the button and he can let himself in. It is so nice. Its is also much more spacious - I can actually fit groceries without anyone holding stuff in their laps ;)

I have named her Gracie - Ella calls her golden Gracie. Kyle refuses to call her by her name :)

We sold the Kia - so for the time being we are a two minivan family - till the Chevy gives up - but we are hoping that doesn't happen for a while. Did I just jinx us?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that Gracie has joined your family! She is beautiful, of course. I'll pay for her "food" if she wants to drive to Virginia.

Love you guys!